Saturday, March 19, 2011

Legend of Badass

The book is out now, so I guess it is time to post the art I did for LEGEND OF BADASS!!!!

I just love Ben Thompson's writing. It's visceral and delivers a punch. You should check out his blog, it is quite literally "badass". Here are the illustrations I did:

 The  Norse giant Sutr
  The archangel Michael
 Rama an incarnation of Vishnu
Mt. Doom!

 Professor Moriarty
 Mordred
 The Monkey King
 Fin McCool
 Baba Yaga
 Baba Yaga's Hut!
My friend Winona and I were working on a project for Microsoft and we tried hard to convince them how cool Baba Yaga would be in a video game. Unfortunately we couldn't convince them. So I was glad to get this assignment from Harper Collins!

For anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area I'll be doing a book signing with Ben at Booksmith in the Haight on April 5th at 7:30pm. It would really make my day if you showed up! I'll have a special art print available just for you. ;)