Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love my iMac


I have been a PC guy ever since buying my first IBM PS1 back in 1991. However I was recently compelled to buy an iMac 27" because of its' sheer awesomeness. I must say, I have not been disappointed. After a brief honeymoon period of about 2 months where I was getting comfortable with the OS, I can now confidently say this is my favorite computer I have ever owned. It runs like a dream, never crashes, and the 27 inch high resolution screen is gorgeous!

My only idiosyncrasy is that I was not a fan of the wafer thin wireless keyboard. I should have been, it is minimalist, well manufactured and designed, but I have a strange preference for thick "clicky" keyboards. So I replaced it with a daskeyboard.

Here is a little something I did for fun on the iMac in Photoshop CS4 (using a Wacom Intuos3 wide pen tablet):